Sunday, May 3, 2015

Almost Done!

It is now Sunday afternoon as I am writing this post. I am planned to present my Genius Hour project to the class on the 12th. I'm very anxious and also excited to present to my class. Doing this project has showed me how great it is to choose my own learning experience.

At the moment, I'm putting my powerpoint presentation all together. I am about halfway done with it. In the presentation, I will visually show my class my learning topic from the previous month. I will also get to view my other classmates learning experiences.

My presentation will follow the rubric we were given for this assignment. It will include my driving question, my learning process, and my conclusion. I will also have to answer some questions from my classmates. Overall, I cannot wait! See you guys soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment