Sunday, April 26, 2015

No More Diet!

Update:

I am happy to say that my no artificial sugar diet is officially over! It has really been such a challenging experience to try. It is also the halfway point of the genius hour project, meaning only two more weeks till my final presentation!

Throughout these following two last weeks, my plan is to continue further research on how sugar affects our bodies and create my presentation. Hopefully I succeed in finding useful information on the chemicals in sugar and no-sugar diets.

Overall. I would say that eating only natural sugars has made me less tired, making my prediction correct. I think this is due to how sugar's chemicals affect the human body. Although it made me crave eating more sugar, I believe it overall  benefited me.

No comments:

Post a Comment