Thursday, April 16, 2015

Update: DAY 4

Update: Just to imform you all, I recently started my no artificial sugar diet this past Monday. So far it has been going pretty well, I'd say! The day before we were supposed  to start, Sunday, my family was out and about doing some shopping. That day, we were trying to prep for the two weeks to come.While we were out, we all started to get pretty hungry. After a while, we gave up and went to eat at the Sams Club food court. This showed and proved to us that this was going to be harder than we thought.
 
     That night, my family and I prepared as much as possible for the next day. We packed lunches for my sisters and I, and made the chicken for dinner the following night. Experiencing that previous morning made us realize we needed to be as ready as ever.

     Anyway, these past few days have been pretty good. On Monday and Tuesday, I abided by my restrictions and ate what I was supposed to do. Then, on Wednesday, my little sister turned 11 years old. Every year, on our families birthdays we go out to dinner wherever they choose. Last night, my sister chose Chili's. I cannot express how hard it was not to order a soda and the usual food I'd get. But, I have to say I did pretty well .

In my research, I've found this really interesting fact:
Sugar is TEN times more addicting than drugs. This explains why it was so hard for me not to order a Dr.Pepper. Sugar wasn't even included in people's diets in the past. Today, people rely on sugar in their meals. Anyway, I'll post again in the future! Stay tuned! :)

4 comments:

  1. keep going! cant wait to see the result and see if it is beneficial toward my life style

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep going! cant wait to see the result and see if it is beneficial toward my life style

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep going! cant wait to see the result and see if it is beneficial toward my life style

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaud you for doing this lol
    I definitely could not!
    Just keep pushing you got this!

    ReplyDelete