Friday, April 10, 2015

Driving Questions

Okay, so I've decided my driving question:

        What happens when I cut artificial sugar out of my diet?

Over the period of this month, I will cut out ALL artificial/added sugars out of my everyday diet. My mom will also be taking on this challenge. As the month goes on, I will post and record how the no-sugar diet is going every week.
         I have a few predictions;
   -I think I will be LESS tired
   - I think my face will clear up
 Today in English One class I began researching my topic. So far, I have to steer clear of any soda, candy, white bread, white rice, white potatoes, corn, watermelon, pineapple, and refined sugar. It WILL be hard, but I also have to learn to ignore the fact that I will want to eat sugary foods.
          Every week or so, I will write down how my mom and I feel our diet is going. I will research more and more every week to go more in depth about how sugar affects a person's body. I will start eating no artificial sugars effective this Saturday, April 11th. I will officially END this diet on May 2nd, meaning I will be on this diet for three weeks total! After all this is over, I will present how it's been to my class! I'm super excited to try something new like this, and I can't wait to update you guys!

1 comment:

  1. very interesting,cant wait to see the final result. I wonder if this experiment will work differently with different body types. or have smilar outcomes

    ReplyDelete